Monday, October 24, 2016

What We're Reading Now: The Curated Closet


I love shopping so why do I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear? This was the question I asked myself before I picked up The Curated Closet by Anuschka Rees. If you have asked yourself this same question then this might be the book for you.

In The Curated Closet by Anuscka Rees you will get tips, tricks, instructions, exercises, examples, and more on how to build and cultivate a wardrobe that you actually love and wear.  Her examples are realistic. Yes, I own clothes I don't wear all of the time.  Should I get rid of them?  Rees will help you answer that question based on your own wardrobe and style needs.  I felt like I never had anything nice to wear to dinner dates or to cocktail hours.  Learn how to better understand your style so that every time you have an event, or even just an impromptu brunch date with your friends, that you will be able to pull together an outfit that will make you feel confident and stylish.  Personal style isn't made up of hard and fast rules or lists.  It is something that is cultivated and fits your personality and aesthetic.

Love books about personal style and fashion? Visit Mountain View Public Library's catalog for more books on fashion and personal style.

No comments: